It was time well wasted and there's no way I trade a few more things that I could've crossed off my list for a day I'll never forget. No, I didn't get a thing done but I sure soaked up every minute of the memory we were makin'. And I count it all as time well wasted

Sunday

A Break from Crunch Time

Today we took a break from studying for some graduation photos!

Marwa's uncle took photos of Marwa, Luke, Mike, Jess, Danielle and I with our graduation gowns and they turned out great!

Different hoods represent our different degrees.
Bachelor of Arts - White
Bachelor of Nursing - Salmon
Bachelor of Science - Gold

Despite the rain, we had a lot of fun!

Enjoy!  As I get back to studying for my midterm tomorrow!



  

 We graduated.... ALMOST!

Friends forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment