It was time well wasted and there's no way I trade a few more things that I could've crossed off my list for a day I'll never forget. No, I didn't get a thing done but I sure soaked up every minute of the memory we were makin'. And I count it all as time well wasted

Tuesday

July '12 Update

Been a while since I did any blogging but time in Canada has been flying by.

Spent the month of May and a bit of June doing placement in a grade 4/5 classroom for my Queens education degree.  Got a lot of experience working on a little play The Pirate Girl, teaching about habitats, track and field day and even some field trips. Lots of fun!

Then my dad was in the hospital for a few weeks before having a quadruple bypass.  He just got home last week and I thought I would share this super cheesy video of his reunion with our dog Rags!  Super cute!


Enjoy your summers!

No comments:

Post a Comment