It was time well wasted and there's no way I trade a few more things that I could've crossed off my list for a day I'll never forget. No, I didn't get a thing done but I sure soaked up every minute of the memory we were makin'. And I count it all as time well wasted

Sunday

Workin' Girl!

Thought I would update you all on my new job.

I am a sales associate at American Eagle... My dream part time job!

The first shift went really great and I am hoping for a steady increase of hours for the rest of the summer.

I spent the first 2 hours of my shift cleaning up the change rooms and then I helped people in that section of the store for 2 hours once we opened.

Each day we have a goal for how much denim to sell and how much overall profits we should make.  I was 2 pairs shy on selling jeans, but beat my overall sales goal.  So a successful first day.   I am already loving the job and I think I will do really well there!

No more shifts this week.  But as I said, hopefully I'll be getting more hours soon!

Enjoy your air-conditioning!  It's hot out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment