It was time well wasted and there's no way I trade a few more things that I could've crossed off my list for a day I'll never forget. No, I didn't get a thing done but I sure soaked up every minute of the memory we were makin'. And I count it all as time well wasted

Thursday

Home Before I Know It

My friend from Trent, Ben, is in Barbados over reading week and I got to catch up with him last night.  

Hard to believe I have less than 11 weeks here, before I am done my third year.

Really busy right now with lots of papers and presentations.  March is going to be really crazy (UWI Carnival, Phagwa Festival, Submarine Tour, UWI Hike, St. Patrick's day....) so I am also trying to get ahead in school.  But boy is there lots to do. And time is flying by!

Ben, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment