It was time well wasted and there's no way I trade a few more things that I could've crossed off my list for a day I'll never forget. No, I didn't get a thing done but I sure soaked up every minute of the memory we were makin'. And I count it all as time well wasted

Friday

What's for dinner?

I had a lot of food that I was worried was going bad in my fridge so I made a delicious new casserole today!!

Here's the recipe:

1. Dice an onion and fry with beef
2. Make 1 box of KD Mac 'n Cheese completely (noodles, cheese, butter, a little milk)
3. Peel and dice an eggplant, bring to boil in separate pot of water, and then let simmer for 8 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
5. In a separate bowl mix peeled & diced cucumber (leave out the centre) and sliced broccoli (cut so finely it seems shaved) with a drained can of diced tomatoes.  Mix in the prepared ingredients from steps 1-3.  Add parmesan cheese.  Add in 2 cloves of garlic, I shave them with my cheese grater. Mix it all very well.
6. Pour it all in to a greased pan.  Cook for 35 minutes.
7. Take pan out of the oven.  Grate cheese over dish. Cook for 5-10 more minutes.
8. Cool and serve.



Not pretty, but very tasty.


That is what I am having for dinner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment