It was time well wasted and there's no way I trade a few more things that I could've crossed off my list for a day I'll never forget. No, I didn't get a thing done but I sure soaked up every minute of the memory we were makin'. And I count it all as time well wasted

Wednesday

Curtis' Kot

Curtis' mystery man cave is finally revealed. Just for you Brenda.

       
The main floor has 2 bedrooms (1 is where Curtis used to live), the kitchen, bathroom and terrace entrance. The first picture is of the second floor hall.  The bottom staircase leads straight to Curtis' door and the top one leads up to one more room upstairs (where Curtis dreams to live).  The second picture is the first glimpse into Curtis' Kot.  It costs under $400 Canadian each month with utilities, internet, everything included.

  
I even took some creeper shots of the bathroom.  There are two rooms at the back of the house, one for toilet and one for shower.  The toilet room has dutch-english translations on the wall.  I guess that's where they practice… lol
  

       

And at last Curtis, getting ready for class after an afternoon of cooking and cleaning.  It is his friend's birthday tonight so he is having a few people over before heading out to a party.  As he is in class his Moroccan vegetarian dish is brewing in his crock pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment