It was time well wasted and there's no way I trade a few more things that I could've crossed off my list for a day I'll never forget. No, I didn't get a thing done but I sure soaked up every minute of the memory we were makin'. And I count it all as time well wasted ♫

Tuesday

Leuven Beginnings!


        

Jeremy picked me up at the airport and led me by train and foot to the apartment.  We walked through Leuven and I got my first peak at the beautiful city.  Above is Jeremy (wheeling my suitcase.. yay!) and the other photo is of City Hall.  Later that day I tried to fight my jetlag; Jeremy, Scott and I ventured around Leuven and the surrounding areas on a 5 hour walk.


Jeremy & Scott's living room with great views.  We can see St. Gertrudes church, which is praticularly beautiful lit up at night.

  
The famous "Totem" statue.             I also found Curtis! Will see him more later this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment