It was time well wasted and there's no way I trade a few more things that I could've crossed off my list for a day I'll never forget. No, I didn't get a thing done but I sure soaked up every minute of the memory we were makin'. And I count it all as time well wasted

Monday

Catching Up

Back from Trinidad & Tobago and spending the day catching up on my to do list, which includes updating the blog

On April 1st I went on the Island Safari tour.  It was a lot of fun and got to explore new parts of the island and some classics like North Point and Bathsheba!

    
                 
On April 12th my team, Combined Territories, won 1st place in our final game of the soccer season against Trinidad & Tobago.  Our team was made up of people from Dominica, South Africa, Guyana, Finland, Canada and more!  Although it was intramural sports it is taken very seriously!  We would play games to a full crowd of people!  Our opponents were always Trinidad or Jamaica because the Barbados team never showed up.  The experience has taught me how loud the Jamaicans can cheer, and how no matter how much cheering there is against us, we still won!! 


Other than that my time leading up to my trip was full of rehearsals for my Musical Theatre performance, which we did very well on!  It was great to see how much everyone improved, especially the non-singers.

(Me performing the song 'Some People' from the musical Gypsy)

Today's agenda includes a nap, studying, rehearsal at 6 and then hopefully watching the Sens win the series over the New York Rangers.

I have never wanted the Sens to win the cup more than now.  This is Alfie's year!!!


GO SENS GO!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous28.4.12

    Did you see the final game (rangers/sens) ... what a shame they lost - they played awesome.

    ReplyDelete