It was time well wasted and there's no way I trade a few more things that I could've crossed off my list for a day I'll never forget. No, I didn't get a thing done but I sure soaked up every minute of the memory we were makin'. And I count it all as time well wasted

Sunday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!

Wishing grandma an amazing birthday!! I hope you sing, dance and celebrate another fantastic year!!  You are a great person, and you have taught us all well.  I know all your kids, and grandchildren are thinking of you today from their different corners of the world: Kingston, Ottawa, Belgium and of course Barbados...  I hope you treat yourself today... and maybe get grandpa to order you some Swiss Chalet! Pretty soon we'll be at the Trailer, and back eating the delicious Chinese food together!


"Live without pretending, Love without depending,
Listen without defending, Speak without offending."


 

And also, a HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to Rags! The best dog there is.

See you in 25 days!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment