It was time well wasted and there's no way I trade a few more things that I could've crossed off my list for a day I'll never forget. No, I didn't get a thing done but I sure soaked up every minute of the memory we were makin'. And I count it all as time well wasted

Tuesday

SUOMI/FINNISH PARTY

On Friday my Finnish friends Maiju, Anu, Aki, Krista and Jenna hosted a fantastic finnish party where they served delicious food, played us their finnish music (including their anthem) and we even did some trivia.

Did you know Nokia is a finnish brand?

It was a lot of fun and really interesting learning about their culture!


       
Both cakes were delicious! The one on the left is more sweet and the one on the right is a "sandwich cake" served at most Finnish weddings and special gatherings

Group photo of most of the people who joined in the fun.

Maiju (Front Row, Far Left), Krista & Jenna (Front row, on the two sides of Kathleen) hosted the party at their house.

No comments:

Post a Comment