It was time well wasted and there's no way I trade a few more things that I could've crossed off my list for a day I'll never forget. No, I didn't get a thing done but I sure soaked up every minute of the memory we were makin'. And I count it all as time well wasted

Sunday

A Dream Come True!

Tonight, I fulfilled a life long with of being an extra.  When my friend Andie was coming back from the beach someone
told her they would be shooting a music video.  A little scared, we all went together.

What we found was the set of a Simple Plan & Sean Paul music video.  It was being filmed at the beach right down the hill from our university.

We met the lead singer of Simple Plan, Pierre. A grade 8 dream come true. 
 (Chelsea, Sarah, Sam and I went to see them in concert in Ottawa)


We then headed down to the set. Signed our waivers and were ready for our close-ups.

   

The producers told us where to walk, how to sit, smile and act.  It was a long process but a lot of fun.


Sean Paul arrived fashionably late, but we also got to meet him. 

Overall, probably the best Sunday night in Barbados..... maybe in my life.

Now lets see if we actually make the final cut of the video.  They have lots of other shootings around Barbados over the next few days.

I really wish I would have showered today. Thought I would be staying in doing homework! hahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment