It was time well wasted and there's no way I trade a few more things that I could've crossed off my list for a day I'll never forget. No, I didn't get a thing done but I sure soaked up every minute of the memory we were makin'. And I count it all as time well wasted

Monday

Carnival Weekend!

This weekend was the KadUWIval Carnival.  It was held along the Spring Garden Highway from the Cruise Ship Port up to the University.  You are organized into bands (groups of people) and you jump up (parade).  They have trucks with huge speakers that drive along the road with you.  The day is filled with lots of music, and some pretty ridiculous costumes.  It was a very unique experience!

 
                                                                                   (Kathleen, Me, Kate, Claire)

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page" - Saint Augustine

   
                             (Lucy, Kathleen, Claire, Tori, Jasmine, Me, Bryana, Kate)                                                                 (Me, Jenna, Kathleen)

 
(Tori, Me, Claire, Lucy)

Only 44 days left in Barbados.  Definitely going to miss it here: the beaches, the weather, the pace, but mostly the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment