It was time well wasted and there's no way I trade a few more things that I could've crossed off my list for a day I'll never forget. No, I didn't get a thing done but I sure soaked up every minute of the memory we were makin'. And I count it all as time well wasted

Friday

I Like to Think of it as Testing the Barbados Medical System....

Went to the doctor's today.

I have an ear infection.  And an infection in my throat. They think the ear infection developed from untreated swimmer's ear.  And they are not quite sure what the throat is from, perhaps connected to the ear infection.  So two more kinds of antibiotics for me.  And back for a check-up next Friday.

But if you are going to be sick, might as well be in Barbados.

On a brighter side:  I am headed to the movies tonight.  It is 4 for 1 Friday which means the movie costs $4!!! BAJAN!! So $2 Canadian.  And popcorn is not overpriced like back home either! Let's hope I can enjoy it with my throat infection.

Why can't the movies be this cheap at home?

Hope everyone is doing well back in the "cold" North. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment