It was time well wasted and there's no way I trade a few more things that I could've crossed off my list for a day I'll never forget. No, I didn't get a thing done but I sure soaked up every minute of the memory we were makin'. And I count it all as time well wasted

Friday

We meet again.

My friends and I ran into Sean Paul and Pierre (from Simple Plan) at a club called Priva (in Holetown).  Got a nicer picture than the one in our beach clothes. Sean Paul was surrounded by tons of security and photographers. But the Canadian singer Pierre was very friendly and willing to take photos with us. 

Me, Sean Paul
 Camille (California), Me, Mary (Delaware), Pierre, Kate (Queens), Kathleen (Queens) Chelsea (Queens)
Jenn (Queens), Bryana (PEI), Jess (California)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9.3.12

    How cool is that!!! Let us know when the video comes out :)

    ReplyDelete